This basics video tutorial shows you how to access with the “with” statement or by other means instances which you might have not see in my other tutorials before in gamemaker studio. These keywords are: self, all, noone and other. Their function is to get specific instances and to change them. The question is which specific one you want to use.
Video game shown is Shakedown: Hawaii.
The game was give to me by the developer Vblank Entertainment Inc. and besides this being a really cool game, I give great thanks to the developer!!!
▶ Gamemaker Studio:
▶ Trial limitations:
🎮 My free game Clunky souls:
💓 My assets:
Get some assets at itch.io
👑 Support me and get fresh game art and game maker projects every month:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition