BenQ Zowie RL2460 Console Gaming Monitor – K&M's Impressions

It’s not often that Mustard and I have an opportunity to upgrade our hardware. With the prominence of the BenQ Zowie RL2460 Gaming Monitor in the competitive fighting game world right now, we were stoked to be sent two of these for both home content creation, and our local fighting game event we run in the UK.

Now we’ve had some time to get familiar with these monitors at tournaments and home use, we’ve put together this video that goes over our initial impressions.

Definitely the first time we’ve made a video that goes into our hardware a little bit. By all means, let us know what you think!

BenQ Zowie RL2460 Console Gaming Monitor:

Capture your gameplay with Elgato using our URL:

Intro/Outro created by Pixelflare Studios:

Intro/Outro Music created by Bulby:

Follow all of our social media!

Twitch –
Twitter –
Twitter –
Facebook –
Instagram –
Youtube –

Make sure to like, comment and sub for more!

1. Lerey74 9 months ago

which settings do you put for classics single player games ?

2. K Ace 9 months ago

I dont see the one i purchased have a ps4 logo on it wth

3. Pepsi is my life 9 months ago

Yo, can you guys suggest one for Xbox 1

4. ItsThatGuyBayley 9 months ago

So if you have a monitor that can only go up to 30fps and a monitor that goes up to 60fps does that mean you would have double the time to react on the 60fps monitor? 🤔🤔🤔

5. Gaming With Gleez 9 months ago

Nice. I have two Zowie monitors. I love the HDMI out feature. I actually use that as the hook up to my elgato hd60 capture card so there is nothing between the console and the monitor that I play on. It also is great for splitting the feed. This should be a feature on every gaming monitor nowadays but it seems to be fairly uncommon unfortunately. Great video guys!

6. Roy Arkon 9 months ago

Thanks for the vid guys, I really wanna get better at Fighting Games and I wanna make sure that no technical issues will interrupt my progress. I'm fine at the moment but I've been searching for a new monitor for some time, this one seems just right. Once again thank you guys. 🙂

7. Snoogcity 9 months ago

Great video. Definitely your set up looks amazing.

8. Likemagic 9 months ago

I am thinking of getting BenQ ZOWIE XL2720 (so the higher model) for work and fighting games and it was quite insightful to hear a first-hand review of a similiar monitor from someone in the FGC. Thank you for this upload. Cheers from Russia!

9. Rober Júnior 9 months ago

I'd love to have one of these gaming monitors, but they are too expensive here in Brazil :'(

10. Bradley Madden 9 months ago