A brief review of “Story” – a board game that would be a great addition to your lesson!
The focus of the game is speaking which you can limit to target language (if needed) or just talk! The main idea is to tell the best story using different photos as a source of ideas.
The game is beautiful and the photos look like real polaroids! It’s one of my favorite board games. I’ve been using it in classrooms for about 4-5 years even though initially it was not meant to be used for teaching.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition