CSGO RANDOM FREEZE (read comments for solutions)

PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS FOR SOLUTIONS THAT MAY HELP YOU FIX THE PROBLEM.

So I’ve been playing CS:GO for a while on this PC and suddenly I started getting lags for 1 sec, after it stopped another problem occurred, now after 5-10 min game play (EVEN on main menu screen) the game just freezes and I can’t do anything about it. The PC works fine as it seems, but I can’t open any other programs (EVEN task manager doesn’t come on top of CS:GO). I noticed that when the screen freezed, the molly sound didn’t disappear (might me a hint for someone).
This only happens on CS:GO,
I think this started after I downloaded FACEIT anticheat, and ESEA anticheat, I deleted ESEA anticheat and reinstalled CS:GO, and it didn’t help,
I played on this PC for few hundred hours and it was working perfectly.

———————————————————————————————————
The only thing so far after this time that worked was resetting my windows 🙁 Had to reinstall programs, games and stuff, but kept my personal files, so it wasn’t so bad.
———————————————————————————————————

Windows 10 Enterprise
i7, GTX 1070 8GB, 16RAMS, 4.5 GHZ etc.
Drivers are updated,
Multi-rendering is disabled on CS:GO,
I tried changing game graphic settings,
I tried reinstalling the game.

1. Commando Knight 9 months ago

Fixed, turn off Shader Cache in Nvidia Control Panel. I also downloaded CS:GO on my other HDD with less space, so it's either both or one of them that stopped the stuttering.

2. Diego 9 months ago

same thing happening to me rn. Any solutions for this?

3. simon 9 months ago

Guys i need help i think i do all what can i do , do you have any perfect solutions?

4. simon 9 months ago

Is it working Turn OFF Shader Cache ? cause i need help too

5. Johannes Baagø-nedergaard 9 months ago

I still have this problem and if people find a new 2020 fix please comment i here

6. Karl Andrei 9 months ago

i haven't played this for months because of this freezing shit

7. G-DNA 9 months ago

Attention brother
    i sloved this problem after 3 months of seacrhing
    just type: -noubershader in launch option in steam

8. rebelsvof 9 months ago

DUDEE I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT, CLICK RESTART ON UR TASK BAR AND IF THERE IS TEXT CLICK CANCEL AND BOOM UR FREEZE CSGO IS GONE

sry guys for my english

9. IT Giants 9 months ago

I have exactly the same issue exactly the same

GTX 1660ti
    i7 9700

10. Kys 9 months ago

I tried a couple of things in the comments, but they didn't work. Then I changed my in-game settings from fullscreen to fullscreen windowed and it works for now (have only tried it for a day so far). If it keeps working, I won't update this comment.

11. Naufal 9 months ago

i have the problem after update my windows 10, i try reinstall but still cant work, i use amd graphics can anyone help??

12. Scorp1oN 9 months ago

Im done i havent played csgo that much 500-600 hours and after all problems with my last computer i said fuck it i bought laptop it was used but very good shape and replaced almost all parts now its decent its not made for gaming i use it for school i love csgo and skins but after this glitch/bug im done im quitting csgo I dont have anymore power or will to fix this

13. given 9 months ago

OKAY FINALLY I HAVE FOUND A WORKING SOLUTION FOR ALL OF YOU! Here's the fix:
    1. Try to uninstall your current nvidia driver from device manager and re-download it manually from nvidia official website
    2. Check your thermal throttles, if it hits 80 degrees of celcius then might be a pack of dust blocks off your fans
    3. Check event viewer everytime your game crashes there is some logs and information you can obtain and search further more in forums
    4. Check your +3.3 V, +5 V, and +12 V on BIOS if it doesn't meet the required volts, you need to replace your psu since your psu cannot afford the required amount of voltage to power your graphics card it might causes some crashes (works for me)
    5. Try to change regedit TdrDelay to 10 value in decimals (just google it) (works for me)
    6. You just running an old nvidia graphics card that already ages well so when it reaches around 95-100% of gpu usage, your game will crash immediately (i replaced my old 750 Ti that i have been using for 6 years with 1660S and everything works perfectly fine). If you can't afford one just try to underclock your gpu around -50 Mhz using msi afterburner and see if it works (works for me)
    REMINDER: This fix also works if your PUBG and other games crashes showing with this context: Unreal Engine was exiting due to D3D device is lost.

14. Big Bad Boss 9 months ago

Razar synapse was casusing it remove that

15. given 9 months ago

Maybe i found a solution that works for you, if you’re playing on a stretched resolution which is 4:3 and 1024×768, try to change your default desktop resolution to 1024×768 first, the freezed screen mainly caused by different resolutions between your desktop and game

16. kOw 9 months ago

i know how to fix, it was happening to me, and its all ok now.. 2 weeks since last freeze.

17. Gourav Singh Rawat 9 months ago

Since you'll still be able to control it
    To close CSGO just open console and blindly type "exit".
    It will close CSGO just restart it…still searching for a permanent solution but till then this might work.

18. Aslan Ahmethanov 9 months ago

tried all and nothhing still helps, reinstall windows,from hdd to ssd, all launh options, all new drivers updated,

19. KxD Galaxy 9 months ago

I fixed mine by putting my video settings all on the lowest because by doing what you're doing you're pushing your PC to the limit even if you have 300 fps so just don't over do it… but if you have a $3000 PC stick to the highest settings and you'll be just fine ; )

20. DYNAMIKE 9 months ago

i fix it there is some csgo files is not on your computer so go to steam ….. right click on csgo then go to lockal files and verfiy integirity of game files and click it if download finish click it another time then it fix to you……. sorry my english is not well

21. Snowy気持ち 9 months ago

I have the same issue, i tried going to an older version of the game (recent version is 1.37.4.6) and i have tried 1.37.4.4 and everything was working how it's supposed to.
    Fuck valve with their shity updates

22. Luka Turiashvili 9 months ago

Im wrele fixed bro get task manager performance-open resoucre monitor-csgo and fix laging

23. Charles Bondoc 9 months ago

i fixed it just set your display mode to windowed but you will get less fps tho ://

24. Lukas Schmiedeskamp 9 months ago

1 thing that helped, was disabling freesync when playing cs go in 4:3. playing in 4:3 AND freesync cause the freezes for me.

25. king of games 9 months ago

So, have u fixed that cause i have those like for days now?

26. Undead Burg 9 months ago

Same fucking thing happens to me now. CSGO is the only game that does this. Fuck Valve they never fix shit.

27. Bikash Kar 9 months ago

M facing this issue right now how do i fix this issue?

28. Ševal Musić 9 months ago

BRO go to display settings in cs go and put texture to LOW… i had the same problem and that is helped to me

29. Lorzian 9 months ago

i have this problem right now can someone help me ?

30. Michał Badziąg 9 months ago

I have the same issue . The funny thing is that i need to close game by a task manager , and on the second try the game is running whole day without crashing …

31. Mukyes 9 months ago

I have a different problem, I own a computer with ryzen 5 1600x 16gb 3000mhz ddr4 ram and gtx 1070 8gb, I play in 400fps and when I play a game during the match I freeze for 5-6 seconds which is a real problem for me happened, i tried to boot new windows and stimulate nvidia settings but it didn't help me, if anyone knows what it can help me with?

32. Por Aí 9 months ago

man i have fuckin 1080 ti with super cooler and still this shit happens. does someone really know how to fix this shit?

33. Kerovski 9 months ago

One of solutions.

34. Noah -Privat- 9 months ago

Same

35. z28yeti 9 months ago

Anyone else having this problem, =====Set Task Manager to "Always On Top" in the options menu.======== It will show up when you ctrl alt delete. It's a bit annoying if you're like me and use taskmanager for other stuff, but it's a big help for issues like this and others where task manager won't force itself to the forefront…. no matter what you try, unless that option is checked. (have no solutions, just taskmanager being available so u can kill CSGO without having to restart)

36. Raphael Bachofen 9 months ago

Man, I just discovered it has to do with the sound drivers. Since I installed an offboard soundcard 2 years ago that crash started to happen.
    Does anyone also have an "non usual" audio driver installed?

37. Qinx PL 9 months ago

I have this problem from installed windows 10 Pro and dropping fps too…

early dont have a ny issues on 7 and 8.1 (280 stable fps)
    now have aroud 200 and it dropping to 140… of faceit.. + freezing somethimes, about 1-2 times on game…

worst system i ever seen.. vista is much better than this..

38. Qinx PL 9 months ago

same, problem is with windows 10, on win 8.1 or 7 dont have issues with everything same drivers to geforce or intel cpu

39. Максим Паньков 9 months ago

I have the same problem (if somene can help me i apreciate) almost 5000 hours everything was fine and it started about a week ago

40. Flush. exe 9 months ago

I have the same problem, i reset my windows and it isn't working (if somene can help me i apreciate) btw i don't have nvidia

41. Raphael Bachofen 9 months ago

I’m experiencing that issue for literally 2 years and no solution worked for me!
    It really drives me crazy cause this happens at least once per game.

I reinstalled the game on another SSD, turned Shader cache off, changed launch options, verified game files integrity, deleted all custom cfg files, upgraded and downgraded the drivers and reinstalled windows.
    Btw I don’t use any steelseries device and I don’t have the Faceit anticheat installed.

Does anyone have another (creative) solution?

>CSGO is the only game that freezes.<

Gtx 980 + i7 4790k

42. Cazim Imamovic 9 months ago

I Found a Solution!!!!
    I have been having this for 2 weeks and was driving mee crazyyyy…
    What I did was i Deleted game from steam and deleted steam then downloaded steam on another hard disk and it worked for me

43. Alba 9 months ago

I found out how to fix it. At least it worked for me. The problem for me was that I had no space on my computer. I took out some games and my game been working since then. Note( I tried everything else , but nothing worked) try to make some space on your computer and it might work for you as well.

44. Brandon’s Films 9 months ago

This is happening with Dead Rising 3 for my PC. I have a good pc but after playing for 10-15 minutes, the screen freezes but the sound does not. I have to press the power button to shut down. Anyone know how to fix this?

45. JayZ x Vance 9 months ago

I fixed it go to propetis and turn off vr and steam layout