PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS FOR SOLUTIONS THAT MAY HELP YOU FIX THE PROBLEM.
So I’ve been playing CS:GO for a while on this PC and suddenly I started getting lags for 1 sec, after it stopped another problem occurred, now after 5-10 min game play (EVEN on main menu screen) the game just freezes and I can’t do anything about it. The PC works fine as it seems, but I can’t open any other programs (EVEN task manager doesn’t come on top of CS:GO). I noticed that when the screen freezed, the molly sound didn’t disappear (might me a hint for someone).
This only happens on CS:GO,
I think this started after I downloaded FACEIT anticheat, and ESEA anticheat, I deleted ESEA anticheat and reinstalled CS:GO, and it didn’t help,
I played on this PC for few hundred hours and it was working perfectly.
The only thing so far after this time that worked was resetting my windows 🙁 Had to reinstall programs, games and stuff, but kept my personal files, so it wasn’t so bad.
Windows 10 Enterprise
i7, GTX 1070 8GB, 16RAMS, 4.5 GHZ etc.
Drivers are updated,
Multi-rendering is disabled on CS:GO,
I tried changing game graphic settings,
I tried reinstalling the game.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jacarandarmfm.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition