Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring this video. Go to Squarespace.com for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, go to and add code “DESIGNDOC” at checkout to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Inventories are hardly ever the stars of the show, but that doesn’t mean they can be ignored. There’s tons of design work that goes into making good inventory UX. Let’s talk about the history of game inventory design, from Zork and other point-and-click adventure games through Skyrim and Moonlighter, how Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker fixed their hotbar problems with the help of the second screens on the DS and Wii U, and what games like Resident Evil, Monkey Island, and Doom can tell us about how to make inventories feel great.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition