You would think there would be tutorials for UT fan-games in Game Maker by now, but apparently not! So I’ve decided to make this series for those who desperately want to make their own UT game!
In this episode I show how to make a basic menu and the overworld. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
The organized sprite files:
I used the paid version of Game Maker Studio in this video, however it still works for the free version!
Also, check out my UNDERTALE fan-game!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition