FREE pdf – 3 Best Ways to IMPROVE Your Posture
There are MANY proprioception exercises you can use to help strengthen the ankles and lower legs, these are just some of them. Proprioception is a fancy word for body awareness for various parts of the body. This video focuses on proprioception exercises for the ankle using different surfaces, standing on a single leg, movement with eyes closed, body weight only or using resistance. Remember, there are a number of ways to build up and better ‘feel’ those ankles in space.
It really comes down to creating a stronger connection.
Connecting the mind to the intended body part and establishing control. Proprioception exercises are great for all types of people: high level athletes, people going through rehabilitation and for seniors. The mind muscle connection is a super important relationship to spend time on reinforcing. These balance exercises and techniques help to create a stronger connection and ultimately stronger ankles and legs.
How to UNLOCK Tight Hip Flexors – #1 Program
Subscribe to Our Channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition