Long before basketball and soccer, ancient Mayans were hitting the park to play rounds of Mesoamerican ballgame. Dating back to 3000 B.C., the game was played with a solid rubber ball that could only be hit by a player’s hip. Today, in Hidalgo, Mexico, a group of athletes are determined to bring back the ancient ballgame and honor the traditions of their ancestors.
This story is a part of our Human Condition series. Come along and let us connect you to some of the most peculiar, stirring, extraordinary, and distinctive people in the world.
Got a story idea for us? Shoot us an email at hey [at] GreatBigStory [dot] com
Follow us behind the scenes on Instagram:
Make our acquaintance on Facebook:
Give us a shout on Twitter:
Come hang with us on Vimeo:
Visit our world directly:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jacarandarmfm.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition