This is episode 19 of our series going over how we can create a survival horror game using Unreal Engine 4 from scratch. We’ll be going over how to create various mechanics built around the game.
In today’s episode we go over how you can start to add icons to our inventory system from our photoshop document. Having said that we:
– Replace the icons
– Export icons from photoshop
– Set up the functionality to change icons based on the slot ID
Unreal Engine 4 Beginner Tutorial Series:
Survival Horror Game Assets:
Pickup Textures –
Heads Up Display Assets –
Battery Pickup Item –
Blueprints Creations Series
In the next video we’ll be changing the icons in the inventory bar so they fit with the items in our inventory!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon!
Subscribe for new episodes weekly!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition