The ‘Wobble board’ is a an embodied interaction game installed in the Polymechanon science fun park in Athens, Greece. The game consists of a 5×5 m. floor and its virtual equivalent displayed on a large screen (i.e., a projection of a board balancing on its center). Up to 12 players need to collaboratively move on the floor board so as to move the virtual board accordingly.
The players need to gain control of how the virtual board moves so that they can try and get the balls rolling on it in the holes. Thus, they need to negotiate how they will move themselves on the board.
Educational concepts embedded in the game include the ideas of forces, balance, weight, location and direction through various parameters such as simulated friction of the balls on the virtual floor, depth of holes, collision rules, etc.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition