Find out what it’s like working with endangered species in Africa!
This unique wildlife conservation programme, based at Imire: Rhino & Wildlife Conservation in Zimbabwe, combines rhino and elephant conservation work with conservancy management and wildlife monitoring. The project is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play an important role in the daily activities involved in the operation of a rhino conservancy, and become part of a dedicated, passionate conservation family.
What do rhino and elephant volunteers do?
Wildlife conservation volunteers are involved with a diverse variety of tasks, including:
– Work with rhinos, elephants and an abundance of other iconic African wildlife;
– Participate in conservation activities including game counts, wildlife research and animal tracking;
– Assist with anti-poaching efforts to ensure the continued safety of the animals;
– Educate local school children about conservation, wildlife and the environment;
– Learn about wildlife conservation and the threats to African wildlife, and experience first-hand the immense undertaking of managing a private wildlife conservancy.
Be a wildlife conservation volunteer in Zimbabwe:
Keep up to date:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá mobile – trò chơi kiếm tiền thưởng nổi tiếng tại Dabet
- Are You Sleeping (Brother John)? – Amazing Songs for Children | LooLoo Kids
- We got into a SILVER matchmaking game (sub games)
- CONAN EXILES : SUMMONING AVATAR GODS TUTORIAL GUIDE – How to spawn GODS
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Game Maker Edition